Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers?

On Mar 20, 6:47*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 3/20/2011 1:19 PM, harry wrote:

On Mar 20, 11:32 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 3/20/2011 3:37 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 19, 9:39 pm, * *wrote:
On 3/19/2011 1:19 PM, harry wrote:
(snip)

Having the Queen prevents the appearance of the likes of Bush and
Saddam Hussein. The Canadians and lots of other countries know this..
Again read all about it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_II

Yeah, but at least if we have a bad president, we can get rid of him or
her, either in 4 years, or sooner if their offenses are bad enough. QEII
seems like a decent enough old lady (for a royal), but one of these
mornings, she won't wake up, and then you will be stuck with her idiot
son. And he seems rather healthy.

If you don't understand why the basic concept of blood royalty (as
opposed to the faux royalty of temporary celebrity) is inherently
offensive and dehumanizing, there is little point in trying to explain
it to you. *I prefer to choose who I bow to. We are citizens, you are
subjects.

--
aem sends...

If we don't like our royalty we behead them.

I can see youare a typical credulous Yank. *You don't get to choose
your president. The only candidates you get to vote for are selected
and paid for by the various lobby interests. ie, the wealthy. They are
there to protect the interests of the wealthy, not yours (unless you
are one of the wealthy).
After the way taxpayer's money was used protect the banks (but not the
working American) you should be able to see I speak the truth.
You are actually a slave race in America.
The revolution was only so rich people didn't have to pay tax.
(Something about tea?) *Nothing has changed since.
I see you too are also reverting to inherited leadership too (Bush&
Bush) and(Clinton&Clinton nearly).
Your own leadership hates American people. Why else do they let the
rich export jobs and escape tax? *Why else do theylet in hoards of
illegal immigrants when they could be stopped tommorrow (by jailing
employers)?

Harry my friend, I know you understand that Americans usually go along
quietly minding their own business (the citizenry, not government) until
government finds the limit of what we Americans will tolerate and when
the idiot government types find that limit, watch out, Americans can be
extremely dangerous to anyone gets us stirred up. It's happening now to
a number of Liberal Commiecrats who thought they were going to take over
and dictate to the American people how they will live their lives.
The Commiecrats have been nipping at our collective backsides for many
years but the big dog is starting to scratch at the fleas and will soon
be rid of most of them. The damn tics are going to be a bit more of a
chore to get rid of but we will prevail. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Duf, you really need to remember, it was Repugnants who f***d up your
great country. *I hope the damage is not permanent. *With the level of
debt you now have your freedom of choice is severely limited. *Except
of course the bankers who can do as they want, protected by taxpayers
money.
You're all gonna be eating grass for this next few decades. *As are
we.
Made worse by the Libya business.

Harry, I'm an American and I don't believe The Republicans screwed up
the country and I'm not a Republican. All spending is authorized by The
House of Representatives. The party that controls The House controls
spending. The President is not a dictator he can't do whatever the heck
he wants to do with the country's money. The three branches of United
States Government usually do a fair job of keeping each other in check.
It may take a little more time than what a dictatorship may take to get
it right but things eventually work out. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

American presidents removed legislation enacted after the 1930s
debacle. Starting with Regan. The country was f***d up on Repugnant
watch. Several financial experts warned that trouble was ahead, but
no they Rs) needed their rich friends to get richer still.

This cockup is something special. It's gonna be with us a long time.