Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair
Siobhan Medeiros Siobhan Medeiros is offline

Default Complete Nuclear Meltdown - Japan is Gone

On Mar 20, 6:04*pm, wrote:
From the Associated Press
March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have completely
melted down. *It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan is entirely
gone. *Part of south Korea is also gone. *The land vaporized, leaving
nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding ocean. * It's estimated
that millions have died. *Little remains of Japan. *Scientists said
that the entire continent of Asia is at risk of sinking into the hole
left in the ocean. *

The nuclear fires have melted into the earth under the continent and
has possibly gone to the earth's core. *Large plumes of steam continue
to shoot thousands of feet into the air. *If this nuclear material is
not burned up when it enters the earth's core, it will likely burn
through the entire earth and come out of the earth on the opposite
side of the planet. *It's believed that this may cause the earth's
gravity forces to collapse and everyone and everything on earth might
be cast into space. *There will also be changes in time because the
earth's rotation has changed dramatically. *

One scientist stated "We are in our final days on this planet, only
God can save us now".

Are you on drugs?