Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Recommendation for electronics forums?

On 3/20/2011 2:00 PM Meat Plow spake thus:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:47:36 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 3/20/2011 1:10 AM Michael A. Terrell spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

I'm looking for an online electronics forum (web-based) where I can
post some questions.

news:sci.electronics.basics or news:sci.electronics.design are both
good. You get more hand holding in the .basic group, but you see the
same people from the .design group. They have more patience on the
.basic group which is intended to teach electronics, while the .design
group is to trade ideas between professional designers.

How did you miss that I specifically requested an online forum, not
other Usenet newsgroups? It's right up there in the very first sentence
I wrote, for chrissakes.

Remember Dave, honey attracts more flies than vinegar

I'll be sure to remember that next time I want to attract a bunch of flies!

--
The phrase "jump the shark" itself jumped the shark about a decade ago.

- Usenet