Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:03:32 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

"k-nuttle" wrote in message
On 3/20/2011 1:13 PM, dpb wrote:
All in all, free fuel ain't so free after all...

That should not come as a problem for those who believe they are saving
the planet by converting their food to Alcohol, to burn in their cars.

Not to mention that the harvested fuel simply replaces the fuel burned to
produce it.

You burn more gasohol for the same power output/mile than that alcohol
they put in the gas mixtures now. Estimates on my Tundra are a 12%
loss due to the 10% ethanol they added to our fuel. That's a net
increase in fuel used per mile, an additional amount of CO2, and
higher prices on everything because damnear everything uses corn
nowadays. Ethanol is truly a cluster****, folks.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who