Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers?

On Mar 20, 1:39*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:39:07 -0400, aemeijers
wrote:

On 3/19/2011 1:19 PM, harry wrote:
(snip)

Having the Queen prevents the appearance of the likes of Bush and
Saddam Hussein. The Canadians and lots of other countries know this.
Again read all about it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_II

Yeah, but at least if we have a bad president, we can get rid of him
or her, either in 4 years, or sooner if their offenses are bad
enough. QEII seems like a decent enough old lady (for a royal), but
one of these mornings, she won't wake up, and then you will be stuck
with her idiot son. And he seems rather healthy.

If you don't understand why the basic concept of blood royalty (as
opposed to the faux royalty of temporary celebrity) is inherently
offensive and dehumanizing, there is little point in trying to
explain it to you. *I prefer to choose who I bow to. We are
citizens, you are subjects.

Except she has virtually no power over anyone - particularly
Canadians.

The Queen is the head of state of Canada.- Hide quoted text -

That's one reason why everybody likes Canadians.
All Americans have is the likes of GW. Sad really.