Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

"Leon" wrote in
:

wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:20:02 -0700, Dan Coby
wrote:

On 3/19/2011 9:01 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

New homes are designed to be one-flush with low-flow toilets. 3"
waste lines
and rat's nest plumbing are no longer used. OTOH, retrofitting a
low-flow
toilet into an older home can be a problem. We don't have a
problems (well,
not much[*]) with our new home, either, but I know a lot of people
with older
homes that do.

[*] They don't seem to stay as clean as the older toilets.

My house was built in 1973. I have replaced two of its three toilets
with low flow toilets. The new ones work better than the old high
flow toilet.

Because you had no problems doesn't mean that there are no problems.

Still, can you say that you have never had a problem with a high
volume toilet?

He never had a big enough ****.

--
Best regards