Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Adjusting Bosch PHO 100 planer blades

Phil Addison wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 01:15:53 -0000, Skipweasel
wrote:

In article ,
says...
Am I missing something here, or does anyone have any tips for making
the task more predictable.

Magnets. Those little tiny neodymium disc magnets. Stick a couple of
them to the thing and it should hold everything steady while you get it
clamped up.

That sounds promising, where would you get those magnets?

Phil

Google for "rare earth magnets" of "neodymium magnets"

There are loads of places selling every conceivable size and type.

I have some fridge magnets - heavy duty. One can hold several heavy
envelopes Also have a couple of fridge magnet key hooks that can take a
real lumpy bundle.

--
Tim Watts