Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave M[_3_] Dave M[_3_] is offline

Default Recommendation for electronics forums?

David Nebenzahl wrote:
I'm looking for an online electronics forum (web-based) where I can
post some questions.

Don't get me wrong: I love, and usually prefer, Usenet. But I'm trying
to educate myself here, am working on a project, and a web forum that
allows one to post pictures would be better for my purposes. At least
I'd like to try it. (The subject of my current research is the ins and
outs of op amps.)

Ideally, I'd like a forum where rank amateurs like me can post
questions that may be answered by "respected regulars" with lotsa
knowledge on the subject.

Now, if the answer turns out to be "What, are you nuts? There ain't no
such thing!", then I guess I can live with that ...

Give this one a try... Everything there from dummies to experts.
http://www.electro-tech-online.com/
--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net