Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Replacing FP electrical panel in Condo (with pics)

I am helping my brother in law renovate his condo. He has an old FP
electric panel that I want to replace due to the problems they are
known to have. There is a 50A main in the meter room, and the feed to
the existing panel is #6 wire. The panel supports 2- 220V a/c's (on
top of pic), 2- 20A breakers, 2-15A breakers, and one open slot for a
spare.

https://picasaweb.google.com/mikeroc...eat=directlink

Can someone tell me what panel I would need or maybe point me to a
link of a panel that would work for this application? Maybe made by
Murray, Cutler hammer, or GE?

By the way, one of the A/C's I am converting to 110V because one of
the A/C units is actually 110V and its like new, but the previous
owner never converted the plug to 110V, he just used an extension cord
to an adjacent outlet.