Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default motherboard RAM failures

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:17:57 -0700, Mike Paff wrote:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:48:18 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Stability is impeccable. Video encoding approaches 20x with NVidia
CUDA support. and hour of RAW DV encodes in minutes instead of hours.
I have 3 Seagate 2TB internal drives -- not raid, just JBOD.

Just Back up Once Daily? I back up everything every two weeks or so to a
bootable drive. Critical stuff is backed up to a Zip every time a major
change is made.

Just a Bunch Of Disks

Heh didn't catch that. Old SCSI term for drives on the controller that
weren't configured for a RAID container.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse