Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Mar 18, 5:06*pm, dpb wrote:

I wasn't saying anything specific about my judgment on who
should/shouldn't have nuclear capability but sure; I personally am much
more comfortable w/ the Israeli's possible ( ) abilities in that
regard than I am w/ either DPRK or Iran (or Pakistan/India or most of
the former USSR satellites, for that matter).

I agree with your assessment Israel managing an arsenal of bombs.
My point was that I understand why Iamadinnerjacket wants some too. If
you have a capable nuclear weapons program, you are much less likely
to get bullied...IOW, don't **** off the guy who has a pistol when you
don't have one.