Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Too bad Japan didn't use Canadian CANDU reactors

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Han wrote:

dgk wrote in

4ax.com:

It's good that an earthquake doesn't actually disturb the ground.

???
There is no disturbing of the ground if a road splits down the yellow
centerline and one half is suddenly 4 feet below the other half??

For a bunch of supposedly smart people, there sure do seem to be a big
contingent of a.h.r. participants who can't recognize sarcasm when it
whacks them over the head.

Cut him a break. I don't think English is his first language even though he
does remarkably well with it. Given that much of the humor in AHR wouldn't
get you a 3AM slot in a comedy club in bum **** Egypt, it's easy for me to
see how people often react poorly to humor or sarcasm.

--
Bobby G.

Sorry, if you can't understand GLARING sarcasm, you'll get no quarter
from me. This happens every damn day, and it's pretty widespread, and
it's not at all limited to ESL people.