Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Entire nuke plant abandoned, too hot to work.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:02:17 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Anyway, I would personally vote for taking 10,000,000 Japanese here,
demographically representative, as immigrants. The pluses is that they
are hard working and law abiding and eat relatively little. The
challenge is that we will need to educate them about the duty of the
free people to keep and bear arms.

No problem. They LOVE guns. I was marketing manager for a Japanese machine
tool company (Sodick, although later I had the same job with Wasino), and
one of the things our engineers liked most was when I took them out to the
range and then out for a beer.

Ditto. The local university used to have a summer program where
Japanese English teachers came here to burnish their English skills.
Each was assigned to an American host family. When I'd take our
"student" to the range, always many others asked to go along, and I
took as many as I could fit in my pickup truck. They have a great
interest in guns since it's very difficult to have one in Japan.

RWL