Posted to uk.comp.os.linux,uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Chosing a new PC

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:32:52 +0000
Phil Addison wrote:

On 17 Mar 2011 10:00:57 GMT, John Stumbles
wrote:

So now I have a couple of half-decent machines: the Novatech one
(quad core, 4G, but rather tinny box) and the old Targa (AMD64
single core, 1G, nice box). But you can never have too many PCs ...
maybe I will get around to making that media server so SWMBO &
others can watch stuff on the TV from it.

I seriously recommend getting that copy of this months Computer
Shopper
- it really has all you need to get you up to speed. Its number 279
May!! 2011.

Phil

Yep, I got it. I won't be building my own, thank you.
--
Davey.