Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Japan Nuclear Problem

On 17/03/2011 13:20, The Wanderer wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:54:43 +0000, Nightjar"cpb"@ wrote:

On 17/03/2011 09:50, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Nightjar"cpb"@""insertmysurnamehere wrote in message

I am not saying we are all doomed. I am advocating an international body
to control all this with planning permission and building regs attached.

Do you think such a body would have required greater precautions than
the Japanese put in place?

Yes. All plants that do not conform to new regs set down by such a body
should be updated or closed down. New plants to conform to the strictest
regs.

That is not an answer to the question.

He who argues with a fool risks confusing the onlookers as to who is the
fool.......

The alternative is doing some work.

Colin Bignell