Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Switching Diode ID required

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Gareth Magennis"

trying to find equivalents for a Dual Diode T220F package (insulated
tab). Device is marked RF2001, but can't seem to find a datasheet.

** You did not look very hard - using " rf2001 diode " the pdf below is
the third hit.

It is NOT in fact a dual diode - dumbass.

http://www.rohm.com/products/databoo.../rf2001t4s.pdf

.... Phil

Thanks Phil, don't know why I wasn't able to find that, I tried twice you
know, honest.

Actually these ARE dual diodes. On further Googling for the ROHM devices,
it turns out there are 3 different types: RF2001 T2D, T3D, and the T4S you
linked to here. The T2D and T3D are both dual devices, one the opposite
polarity of the other, and the T4S as we can see is a single diode.

(My devices are actually marked on the second line T2D, I thought this was
just a date code or something).

Cheers,

Gareth.