Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Japan Nuclear Problem

Nightjar "cpb"@ insertmysurnamehere wrote:
On 17/03/2011 09:50, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote in message

I am not saying we are all doomed. I am advocating an international
body
to control all this with planning permission and building regs
attached.

Do you think such a body would have required greater precautions than
the Japanese put in place?

Yes. All plants that do not conform to new regs set down by such a body
should be updated or closed down. New plants to conform to the strictest
regs.

That is not an answer to the question.

No, its drivel. A question, or questions, without an answer, on balance.

Why is Drivel?
Who is Drivel?
How can anyone who can actually almost read and write, be so completely
lacking in the ability to think rationally?
Who is Maxie, and why does he feature so large in Drivel Land?
Why Plantpots?

These remain, along with who really shot JFK?, as the most unsolved
controversial and utterly irrelevant Great Unanswered Questions of our time.