John

Default Shower Glass Story

"Huge" wrote in message

Shower cubicles are daylight robbery. I got ripped off about a grand for

the one
in our en-suite, which has about £200 worth of materials in it, at retail
prices, and seems designed specifically to grow mould in the nooks and

crannies,
so I'm going to build one out of plain toughened glass in the main

bathroom.

As soon as I can find someone to sell me stainless steel hinges, handles

and
brackets to bolt the glass together, anyway.

Huge,
If you find a supplier, please post here. I`m looking to build my own screen
as well but can`t find any suppliers for fixing yet :-(

John