Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Nuclear power plant explodes

On Mar 16, 3:13*am, Rich Grise wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:06*pm, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

So, just who the **** is responsible for me not getting my atomic-powered
flying car that I was promised when I was a kid?

Yet another thing we agree on (imagine that - two in a day!).

I plan to start a class-action lawsuit against the publishers of
Popular Science and Popular Mechanics. They promised me a flying car,
a jetpack and a gyrocopter and a hovercraft. They have utterly failed
to deliver, and I'm ****ed. I think about this every time I'm forced
to drive into midtown Manhattan on business (as I will be doing
tomorrow). It would be so completely cool to be flying around the city
like the Jetsons.

Well, you _could_ get or build a gyrocopter; jetpacks exist, but they're
prohibitively expensive and can only carry a few minutes' worth of
fuel, and you can build your own hovercraft:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ft+constructio...

There have been several flying cars on the market in the past, but
apparently nobody could afford one, and there's that pesky pilot's
license issue, but I guess you don't need a license for an ultralight.

So what's your real problem?

Thanks,
Rich

What's the deal, Rich? Are you a corporate shill for Popular Science?
Promises were made, promises were broken. I intend to hold them (or is
it you?) to account.