Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Switching Diode ID required

Gareth Magennis wrote in message
Hi,

trying to find equivalents for a Dual Diode T220F package (insulated tab).
Device is marked RF2001, but can't seem to find a datasheet.

It is from a SMPS and 4 of these rectify the output of the switching
transformer to create the final DC voltages.

I'm not much up on SMPS techology - hate repairng the things - should

these
be Shottkys, Ultra fast switching or what?

Cheers,

Gareth.

near enough any old generic dual epitaxial I would have thought , V rating
of caps hints at the minimum V rating and then TO220 suggests the A rating .
Just
which polarity the centre connection , and mica and insulators perhaps if
straight TO220