Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@is.invalid is offline

Default Entire nuke plant abandoned, too hot to work.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:02:17 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

No problem. They LOVE guns. I was marketing manager for a Japanese machine
tool company (Sodick, although later I had the same job with Wasino), and
one of the things our engineers liked most was when I took them out to the
range and then out for a beer.

In Waikiki, Hawaii there are a bunch of indoor shooting "clubs".
Really these are indoor ranges where you can go and buy some ammo and
rent a machine gun and blast away at targets. They CATER to the
Japanese tourist crowds in Waikiki and seriously don't lack for
business. It's a date place. Young Japanese guys take their
girlfriends there and go blast off some ammo. Not too many American
tourists even go to these places. The majority of customers are
Japanese.
Dave