Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Entire nuke plant abandoned, too hot to work.

On 3/15/2011 7:52 PM, Ignoramus11979 wrote:

``FUKUSHIMA, Japan (AP) -- Japan suspended operations to prevent a
stricken nuclear plant from melting down Wednesday after a surge in
radiation made it too dangerous for workers to remain at the facility.''

Well I personally wouldn't want to stick around if things were getting
hot. But I have to say, it makes me think back to Chernobyl, and the men
that braved the dangers to try and stem that disaster. I'm sure not all
of them really understood what the risks where, but equally sure some did.

Jon