Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT (???) - I guess...well, it's wood. Maybe on topic. I dunno really.

On Mar 14, 8:57*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
*Higgs Boson wrote:

Sigh. *It's a little hard to convey in a friendly exchange

No it isn't. It's dead simple to convey. You're just being contemptuous.

I think that's really, really RUDE! I honestly couldn't come up with
as good an analysis as you have below. That doesn't make ME
"contemptuous" but you sure come on patronizing. Oh well, despite
this unpleasantness, I have learned something, which this information
sponge always values, so thanks... I guess...

HB

A "disinterested" party is one who doesn't stand to gain by taking sides
in a dispute. Often used in legal context. Often followed by the phrase
"third party": disinterested third party.

An "uninterested" person is one who doesn't give a rat's ass about the
topic at hand.

Think about a mediator: Very interested, completely disinterested.