Posted to uk.comp.os.linux,uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Chosing a new PC

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:59:08 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

Find out were U went wrong its not rocket science..

Easy peasy: you just need a collection of spare bits - amounting to
almost a second computer - to swap with. Which is fine if you want to
build 2 computers but if you only want one then you're likely to end up
with a load of expensive kit going obsolete (or spending more time trying
to dispose of it on fleabay) as well as the time spent faffing around in
the first place.

DIY, despite being commonly practiced on Sunday, is not a religion :-)
I do it when it's appropriate. I need a PC that Just Works and is Good
Enough. I'm asking on uk.d-i-y (as well as uk.comp.os.linux) because
that's where the clueful people are!

--
John Stumbles