Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Japans Nuclear problem in simple language.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:46:46 -0400, lid wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:59:48 -0500, jim

Alaska is thought to have more crude the Saudi by persons of this
persuasion. I am sort of prone to agree with this theory of US oil
production. There are known reserves up there, and yet, nobody puts
any taps in the ground. Why?

Is that an attempt at a pun? The Trans Alaska Pipelne (TAPS) Has been
carrying oil from the North slope of Alaska for 30 years. The field is
already in decline. Even if the restricted wildlife area was included
half the oil has already been extracted. The size of the entire Alaskan
North slope oil is at most maybe 5% of the Arabian oil fields.

Apparently, much exploration was done in Alaska, many oil deposits
discovered, and said discoveries were stamped "Classified" and not
developed due to the Henry K. agreement with the OPEC countries.

Much of this is detailed in a book called "The Energy Non-Crisis"
written by Lindsey Williams.

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

The supplies of oil are being manipulated by the globalist one world
government crowd and used as a tool to carry out their agenda. This
makes sense to me. Your mileage may vary.
Dave

That is basically what I over heard from a oil/geologist back around
'69-'70. Book marked to start reading later.

SW