Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default A couple of Hellfires ......... mebbe some A10 chain cannon runs ......

"." wrote in message
On 3/14/2011 6:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I think the restrictions on our LEO have been going on for a
while. It angers me, that our guy can't deal properly with
criminals. And the judges release the criminals.

you want lower taxes don't you? releasing the criminals reduces cost of
incarceration. In fact, eliminating jails and police will save even more
money.

I would go for that in a second if there was a lifting of hunting season,
hunting means, and bag limit. Some of those ranchers down there are in a
boatload of **** for just protecting their own properties. I guarantee if
you let Texicans use their guns the way they want to, this foolishment would
drop by half in a week. Just like Nam, shoot 'em, and let them drift down
the river. Crab food.

Steve