Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Japans Nuclear problem in simple language.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:03:34 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Sunworshipper wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:34:38 -0400, "Steve W."

http://bravenewclimate.com/2011/03/1...e-explanation/

Now I'll wait for the doom and gloom crowd to start wailing....

Read that first thing this morning. How thick is the graphite, metal,
and concrete. 4,000 degree F.+ melt for how long? Has it been done
before? Still, that sounds like Air Force and airline pilots wouldn't
make it till retirement. That is if a couple of beers is like tail
gating out at the plant.

You didn't read the article either, did you? Or at least, if you did,
you obviously didn't grasp the facts.

Yeah, nuclear power has risks - so do solar panels and wind turbines
and cars. Cars kill 50,000 people every year - should we ban them too?

Thanks,
Rich

How do you figure? What did I get wrong? Sounds like you didn't
understand it. Who said anything about banning them?

SW