Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default A couple of Hellfires ......... mebbe some A10 chain cannon runs......

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Why are people so cruel" wrote in message
pond.com...

What comes first? The demand for the drug or the supply of the drug?

Relaxed morals...if in fact using drugs has a moral element. I think the question is
"What is the attraction to drugs?" Is it ingrained into the human psyche? Why
weren't humans designed better? (Especially in the lower back area, pancreas, knees,
eyes and hail loss.)

As I noted, the more general demand for "something to distract me
from my pathetic life" of course has existed as long as sentient life
has existed. This distraction takes many forms, good food, sports, sex,
music, drugs, etc. and for pretty much any distraction from your
pathetic life, there is some self proclaimed prophet or the like who
will claim it's somehow immoral. The only immoral thing is the person
trying to impose their beliefs on others.