Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default A couple of Hellfires ......... mebbe some A10 chain cannon runs......

Why are people so cruel wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
I watched Texas Border Wars yesterday, a program about now brazen drug
dealers are becoming along the Texas/Mexico borders.

What ****es me off is when the rules of engagement stop our LEOs in
pursuit, or in doing some things that could interdict or wipe out some of
these groups. And that involves pursuits on OUR SOIL.

The thing that got me the most ****ed was when the helos were taking
incoming ground fire, and were restricted in firing back. Google some
fine viewing on "Iraqi insurgents" to see how the military boys THERE
treat anyone shooting at them.

A few Attack Helicopters on the border that are armed could put a kink in
this crap in one day. A few snipers taking 100 yard shots would certainly
make a change in attitude among the swimmers who swim the dope across.

We have armed foreigners landing on our soil for whatever reason, and our
LEOs are handcuffed by rules of engagement. Billions of dollars in drugs
coming in to decay us from the inside, and we must play by the rules set
up by politicians.

Rules should be, once you hit US soil, you are what is called a target.

It's time to treat the situation with the force it deserves.

People who sell drugs to our children rank right up there with the
chicken**** that plants IEDs on the roadside.

Steve

What comes first? The demand for the drug or the supply of the drug?

The supply of a drug invariably has to come first before there can be a
demand for it. The more general demand for "something to distract me
from my pathetic life" of course has existed as long as sentient life
has existed.