Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default A couple of Hellfires ......... mebbe some A10 chain cannon runs ......

Pete C. wrote:
Steve B wrote:

We have armed foreigners landing on our soil for whatever reason,
and our LEOs are handcuffed by rules of engagement. Billions of
dollars in drugs coming in to decay us from the inside, and we must
play by the rules set up by politicians.

You may or may not have noticed, but we have lost every conflict since
WWII due to our allowing politicians to try to micro manage our
military. The politicians need to be prohibited from exercising any
control over the military beyond setting the initial goal, after that
it should be 100% under military control how to accomplish the
specified goal.

You sure nailed that one ! Give 'em their mission , then stand back and let
'em do their job .

--
Snag
Learning keeps