Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Nuclear power plant explodes

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:56:45 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Mar 14, 12:40*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:45:37 -0500, Ignoramus858

On 2011-03-13, Jim Wilkins wrote:
What exactly does "Chernobyl" mean? I know the color but not the
second part.

Chernobyl means, in Ukrainian, this type of grass:

* * * * *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_vulgaris

Not grass, it's usually called sagebrush or wormwood. *I have some
planted in my front yard for the wonderful, rural smell. I think it's
A. ludoviciana rather than vulgaris.

Oh, Chorno, not Cherno. I wondered if it could be translated
"Blackened Crater".

jsw

Hmmm, I skipped over the third dead horse beating about magog in a
book. How did you get to blackended crater? That's what it looked
like. Strange, like Gilgamesh era comet, wormwood, Amarah Crater. Did
the designers or powers that be name it knowing eventually it would
melt down and look like a crater? The comet would look fuzzy like the
plant also. And it is north of Is it real.

http://www.prophecyfellowship.org/sh...d.php?t=246466

They should just build the power plants in a vertical hard rock mine
and just bury it in concrete when it expires.

SW