Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default OTish - finding speculative builders for modernising a property.

On Mar 14, 10:32*am, "tim...." wrote:

I think you failed to notice "It's in the North-West".

The bottom has completely fallen out of the new build executive market in
that area.

Which North West are we talking about? The one that's a silver BMW-
commute from Manchester, or the bit beyond that, where the poor people
live?

I've got 3/4 acre up there and every intention of keeping it as an
attractive bungalow with nice gardens. However the financial
attractions of turning it over to new-build chickenhouses are still
very, very viable.