Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nuclear power plant explodes

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:04:18 -0500, Ignoramus858
wrote:

One more thing.

They are pumping seawater into the reactor.

I am smart enough to figure out that seawater comes from the sea.

But where does it go TO after it comes out of the reactor?

And are they cooling the inside of the reactor, or outside of this
shell?

That's just dumb. Let it melt. It's not going anywhere. Adding water
just increases the chance of radioactive steam release.

P.S: I forgot to say "Congrats" on having found and removed your
tumor. That's gotta be scary as hell.

--
You create your opportunities by asking for them.
-- Patty Hansen