Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Most reliable combi boiler 2011

All as maybe.. but the Gas now is coming from the other side of the
channel, the coal is here under our feet....

And, according to what I've been told by people who should know, because
of the way the pits were closed, it will not be economically accessible
at any time in the foreseeable future.

The pits round here were closed with what was then a couple of centuries
of accessible reserves, but which is now totally unusable due to tunnel
collapses and the possibility of digging a bit too far and letting water
in with a head of a thousand feet or more from a tunnel they don't know
about.

All of what we have?..
--
Tony Sayer