Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.pets.cats,sci.electronics.repair
Harvey Daye, Jr Harvey Daye, Jr is offline

Default Lady Veteran has actually sent me a video of herself

Lady Veteran wrote:

Sounds like you both are idiots. Any limp dick can call (or spread
innuendo about) a strong woman being a lesbian, but it only show how
intimidated they are and how obsessed they are about their erectile
dysfunction.

But the truth is you are a lesbian, and you even said so yourself.

So whenever somebody tells the truth they are obsessed with their
erectile dysfunction?

So what if I say that Mohammad was pedophile does that also mean that
I'm obsessed with "my erectile dysfunction?"

The truth has never passed your lips and I think you should choke and
die if it did, so accustomed you are to LYING

LV