Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Hi Res Photos of Earthquake Damage in Japan

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:57:52 -0800, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
http://framework.latimes.com/2011/03...its-japan/#/20

Thanks Larry, that's a great series of pics. My favorite is the one with
the soldier carrying the old man.

Not my post, just a repost. Yeah, great pic of Hope, moving toward
Safety.

I can't help but notice the difference between how the Japanese people are
dealing with this crisis, compared to how the Haitians dealt with theirs.
Or the people in Louisiana, for that matter.

Yeah, the US handling of that still shames us every time anyone else
helps even one person in need during disaster, doesn't it?

As completely FUBAR as the situation is in Japan, I can't think of a more
resilient and hardworking people than the Japanese.

Yes, they're fine examples of the good side of human nature, Jon.

--
Whomsoever controls the volume of money in any country is
absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you