Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie[_7_] Charlie[_7_] is offline

Default Garden hoses

"Rocco" wrote in message
Bought one of these kink free 35' hoses from Sears, I hate it. Darn thing
won't lay flat since I coil on a hose hanger. Wish I would have bought a
3/4" instead of the 5/8", but they didn't have it available in that size.
Hose was claimed as "flexible" on package. It's a royal pain since the
curls from hanging stay put, and you have to wind it back the way you took
it off.

Been looking on the net for a 3/4", 35' garden hose. What type of material
should I be looking for?

Have the usual big box stores around here, along with Tractor Supply. Any
help appreciated.

A couple of years ago I bought a 5/8 100ft. no kink hose. It doesn't kink
and doesn't care how it is rewound.

The name on it is Neverkink. Made by Teknor Apex co. Not for sale in
California and it has a lifetime replacement guarantee.

They may have other sizes.

HTH

Charlie