Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

On Mar 12, 4:05*pm, Hawke wrote:

It's also true that I changed that topic slightly from only between
liberal and conservative to wealthy or poor, which to me, didn't seem a big leap.

Fairly big leap without saying one is changing the subject.
Dan

Hawke

Actually I do think you are educated. But think you do not read what
you write before posting.

And I agree with you as far as the generosity of the Rich vs Poor.
But still believe that conservatives , in general, rich or poor, are
more generous than the liberals with the same amount of wealth.

I can come up with more studies on the comparative generosity of
liberal vs conservatives. But the one is pretty conclusive. It
started out to be a book that proved the liberals were more generous.
But the facts did not support that.

Do you have any experience with Rich Liberals?

Dan