Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Where's Gummer?

On 3/11/2011 2:23 PM, wrote:
On Mar 10, 7:52 pm, wrote:

Dr. Drew Pinsky is an expert on the subject. I'm sorry if I take
more store in what he says about nicotine addiction than some yo yo who
quit smoking.

Hawke

I did some looking for papers that Dr. Drew Pinsky wrote and only
found references to his TV show appearances. Maybe you could tell me
better places to look to find his research.

Dan

I can't give you access to any research he's done personally. But I can
tell you that he is extremely well qualified in the field of addiction.
He is a medical doctor and addiction is his specialty. Below is a list
of his credentials. Like I said, I don't have anything specific on his
own research but he's one of the tops in the field of addiction. Which
is why I believe him when he talks about addiction and not just anybody
else who has an opinion. His opinions are educated ones.

Additional Credentials:
BA Amherst College
MD University Of Southern California, *Keck School Of Medicine
Residency Internal Medicine, *Huntington Memorial Hospital, *USC Affiliate
Chief Residency Internal Medicine, *Huntington Memorial Hospital
Board Certified Internal Medicine, *American Board of Internal Medicine
Board Certified Addiction Medicine, *American Society of Addiction Medicine
Member of American College Of Physicians

Current Positions
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, *Keck USC School of Medicine
Program Medical Director Chemical Dependency, *Las Encinas Hospital
Active Staff Huntington Memorial Hospital