Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Dual-gang audio rotary pot with switch?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 15:22:03 +0000, Adrian C wrote:

On 12/03/2011 14:29, Frank Erskine wrote:

Radio Shack was their house brand, IIRC, and still is on the US of A.

Visited one of their shops in the US sometime ago. Seemed a bit low on
peg boards displays, and they were selling a lot of other brands and
generally looking a bit bland. The large catalogue is online, and
electronic bits are to order & expensive ;-(

"Rat Shack" is quite a popular name. I still smile whenever I walk past
our local one - most of the inventory seems to be phones. I don't even
know if they have a components section - the store's very narrow and
deep, and I've never dared venture into the back.

As is (was?) also Realistic and Archer.

Got quite a nice "Realistic" 3-way tape deck source/monitor switch
discounted when they were shutting up here, fully regret not buying more
as it's a useful bit of kit still in use that I've never seen cheaply
elsewhere.

I'd forgotten that name. I think I still have a Realistic reverb unit in
storage back in the UK.

cheers

Jules