Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Garden hoses

"Rocco" wrote in message
Bought one of these kink free 35' hoses from Sears, I hate it. Darn thing
won't lay flat since I coil on a hose hanger. Wish I would have bought a 3/4"
instead of the 5/8", but they didn't have it available in that size. Hose was
claimed as "flexible" on package. It's a royal pain since the curls from
hanging stay put, and you have to wind it back the way you took it off.

Been looking on the net for a 3/4", 35' garden hose. What type of material
should I be looking for?

Have the usual big box stores around here, along with Tractor Supply. Any help
appreciated.

I never have a problem when I wind my hose up on my hose reel. Straight on -
straight off. No twists or problems. Takes seconds.

Start at the end of the hose. Pick up the end, then walk towards the reel,
picking up the hose again every 20 feet or so. Drop it all when 10 feet from the
heel, then crank it in at the reel. Done.