Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry Peter Parry is offline

Default Dual-gang audio rotary pot with switch?

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:17:09 +0000, Adrian Brentnall
wrote:

All controls (vol / / / etc) are via pushbuttons -
I'm looking to graft in a conventional rotary pot as a volume control
(anything between 5k and 50k log or lin would do fine) - and if it also
had a switch for the 12v dc to the MP3 module then that'd mean I only
needed one 'user-accessible' control.....

I'm pretty sure I have several old style twin potentiometers with
integral mains switches ex-equipment lurking in the "too good to throw
away" box - If you like I'll try and dig one out and if found you are
welcome to it.