Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Brentnall Adrian Brentnall is offline

Default Dual-gang audio rotary pot with switch?

On 11/03/2011 16:28, Robin wrote:

I reckon you'd have to collect over 100 stereo amps before you found
one with a power switch on the volume control. Such kit exists, but
nowadays its going to be a job to find it.

sorry - didn't realise they were so old - I'll go back to my memories of
the click when turning off the stereo, watching the dot disappear on the
TV, .....

....waiting for the tv to warm up,
and (as Dad always used to) 'ticking ' the 78/33-and-a-third
pickup needle on the Pye radiogram (with the radio dial marked up
with all sorts of 'furrin' places......)

Happy days !
Adrian