Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Most reliable combi boiler 2011

In article ,
Triffid wrote:
Every day you are paying out good money to heat up a whole tank of hot
water - that you may never use. Your boiler, first thing in the morning,
is having to work overtime heating both the radiators *and* the tankful
of water that you will probably only use a fraction of.

Switch the system on earlier, then. And have a well insulated storage
cylinder.

Prior to switching I was of the 'don't touch a combi with a barge-pole'
school of thought. I was persuaded by the argument that modern
condensing combis are a dramatic improvement on the earlier efforts.

Reliability is more of an issue to me.

--
*The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.