Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Brentnall Adrian Brentnall is offline

Default Dual-gang audio rotary pot with switch?

In ,
Adrian wrote:
It's one of these things that used to be common. But these days you'd
more likely use a twin VCA controlled by a one gang pot.

Hi Dave

Yes - understood....
I suppose I could put a couple of pushbuttons (vol up and vol down) on
the front of the unit (see my reply to Terry to see what it's all in aid
of).

At the moment it's all sort of gaffer-taped togetherg -
and adjusting the volume involves diving inside the unit and locating
the tiny pcb-mounted switches - but a couple of bigger (more robust)
push-switches might do the job...

You could try Quad. Some of their older models (like the the 33 pre-amp)
used what you need - and they're said to be still good at supplying spares
for old stuff despite having been taken over. But it would likely not be
cheap.

Thanks - doesn't really merit that level of cost / hassle.
I'll do it with a couple of CPC's toggle switches...

Adrian