Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mac Davis Mac Davis is offline

Default eliminator tool

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:42:04 -0500, "Kevin Cleary"
wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone owns one of these tools and how they perform.

I've been using the Mega Eliminator for a few years now, on about my
9th or 10th cutter..
I put off buying it for a few years because of the cost and after
using it the first time I wish I would have bought it when it first
came out..
It's an incredible tool for hollowing and I use it for anything where
I need a sharp tool and light touch.. It makes getting angel hair
shavings from ironwood easy and lets me do cuts that I would never
have tried before..

I added a Woodchuck BowlPro about a year ago (Same an the EZ rougher
but about 1/2 the price) and between the 2 tools I've cut my
production time by almost 2/3..