Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Where's Gummer?

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:35:16 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 01:56:28 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:53:37 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Mar 8, 3:17*am, Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:31:48 -0800, Hawke

wrote:
Sheen was saying that HE cured himself by willing it to happen.
That statement is as goofy as the things that come out of Gummer.

Hawke

That is exactly how I quit smoking after being addicted for 40 years.
I willed it to happen. *No drugs, patches or other crutches. * It'll
be 3 years in May, 4 years the following May, and so on.

TBD whether Charlie cured himself, we'll see if it sticks. It can be
done.

I smoked three packs a day for 15 years. Quit cold turkey in 1984. To
this day, I often find myself looking in my shirt pocket for a
cigarette. I;m glad it was so easy for you. Such is not the case for
everyone, though.

Being Canadian, with our card stock cigarette packs, when I quit
smoking I had to start carrying a note pad in order to have something
to write on and also to replace the missing weight in my shirt pocket.

Doesn't that get in the way of your pocket protector, Ger?

Haven't been able to find them for forty or more years.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada