Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Sorry, but we'll never agree. With regard to self-protection, the fervent
advocates are of two camps: Those who alarmed by the possibility of
criminals more than guns and those who fear guns more than criminals.

I don't fear guns and never have. What I don't like is that it's too damned
easy for most anyone to get a gun. And, that's where my preference for
registration and licensing comes in. Buy as many guns as you want, just make
sure they're registered, licensed and safely stored.

What your camp fears is that the act of registration will somewhere and at
sometime, permit the authorities to find you and remove your guns. Tell me
that's not true.