Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JB JB is offline

Default Ping Iggy. Advice needed. [Long]

On 2011-03-10, Karl Townsend wrote:
Awesome! I am envious.

You turd!!! I looked and looked for one of these fine machines. Never
found a good one nearby and ended up buying an Excello. Do you have
the tool changer with it?

You're right one target with EMC for this machine. Almost the exact
same job Iggy just finished.

Karl, doesn't that Schizuoka have a tool changer too?

If so, I *hate* JB!

No it doesn't have a toolchanger! You can relax guys. We did also have to
hire a big truck with a crane to collect it. It's a bit of a monster but
think it will be invaluable. I'm in the process of building another
trike.

Well, I guess I only half *hate* you then. You're stuck with just
about the most rigid knee mill ever made.

I really enjoyed reading about Iggy's daily progress. If you got the
time, keep us posted regularly. Beats the heck out of political crap.

Karl

By the way, I looked at pictures of Shizuoka ST-N mills, they are
great, but in fact very comparable to my Bridgeport. Mine supposedly
weighs even more, 5,500 lbs.

This obviously would not be a great way to compare wives, though

It would be a very dangerous way to compare any wife! I'm not going to risk
it that's for sure!

JB