Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27783 Ignoramus27783 is offline

Default Ping Iggy. Advice needed. [Long]

On 2011-03-10, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Ignoramus27783" wrote in message
The latest 10.04 disk with EMC is a great system and works very well.

EMC supports DC servo drives natively, with or without tachometers.

Curious then why did you feel it necessary to buy the PICO interface ?

Pico interface is what sits between the PC's parallel port and servo
drives.

You need to take a good inventory of what you have. I would also
suggest to keep notes, in a spreadsheet or just a notebook.

I keep quite a few of my notes here on usenet...